Manusfabriken is an independent network of professionally active writers for film and television, and is based on the idea of "author to author". Some of us share offices at Lindholmen in Gothenburg. Each writer runs their own projects, but we meet and exchange experiences, read each other's scripts and find different ways to collaborate.
A residency means:
- A desk at Manusfabriken for 6 months in 2023 (any period, spring or autumn) and access to meeting rooms.
- Coaching from the other writers at Manusfabriken who read and provide feedback on your project.
You apply with:
- An A4 page where you briefly describe who you are and what you would like to work with during a residency period at Manusfabriken. The text must contain a short idea description of a project (film or TV series) as well as a short presentation of how you want to post your work. Also specify which period (spring or autumn) you wish to sit.
- Your CV.
- The application is emailed to Niclas Ekström at email@example.com
- Please note that we do not read any submitted scripts or project descriptions. Any questions are answered by Niclas Ekström.
The residency is free of charge.
Application deadline: December 2.